Can Trapezius Muscle Cause Dizziness I Want Some Professional/knowledgeable Inputs About This Problem I Think I Have With My Upper Trapezius Area?

I want some professional/knowledgeable inputs about this problem I think I have with my upper trapezius area? - can trapezius muscle cause dizziness

For comparison, I speak) with my left upper trapezius muscle (between the left shoulder and neck area.
Today at 9:50 PM (approx. 12 hours), my shoulder, everything is suddenly "? More cracked it" (because it) would break the fingers when I was doing stretches. He was wounded. And every time If I roll the shoulders (back) and pressure to a certain point, the bones grind against each other until I feel rubles. So when I tilt my head tilted to the right and left trapezius area feels like someone touched a finger (not your nails, fingers) into the muscle. Even if I turn my neck / head to the right that the same body is injured, too.

Of course, I CONSIDER get reviewed, but first I want expert advice on this issue.
Is this normal?
Will it disappear? If so, how long until then? And how can I gone?

PS I think the data that they stretch to me my shoulder is misleading. I can understand the basis of the trapezius muscle, boring route, because I always tend in this way, and this has never happened before. And besides, if the strain does not cause this problem, then my area of law would be "injured" as well, but it is not.

1 comments:

bluesoul said...

Let me first say that you probably pulled a tendon, a cord or an elastic band of fibrous connective tissue that anchors muscle to bone or other hard target. When this happens, usually in the net, and often swollen, making it painful. It's great that you go to the doctor to make sure that they are good, and not more serious. The funds at the same time, I recommend a cream to relieve pain magnificent Thera GESICA as "very large, can help relieve the pain. You should go to the pharmacy before you go to bed and ask for this cream. Everything is going well. We hope you feel better mornig.

Post a Comment