Mature Msn Sluts I Have A Question Regarding Mature Women?

I have a question regarding mature women? - mature msn sluts

Some couples a colleague who I like. She is very pretty n sexy esp for his age. I am very attracted to her. too hard, she is married. She is 43 and I bin 27 One day we will succeed MSN. We chat for fun. Then I ask him jokingly ?"...... dinner ......" In fact, I would not expect a positive response. But the answer is "Let me think .. What do u tink all ABT your answer? What do u tink all ABT DIY it?

2 comments:

Lisa T said...

She knows the flirting and attention. Even if, as mature as it does not mean that it is not ripe for an affair. For you I would be careful, because if he married her and came to the physical or emotional, you may be injured. There is nothing wrong with a little flirt sometimes, but sometimes can go wrong. I just want (if I were you), let him know that you are attracted to her not to go further, however, not a good situation for all.

Post a Comment